Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! …
It’s Thanksgiving? Oh crapsticks – well I didn’t get the memo… and Man do I feel like a turkey!
On Monday the 28th November at 10am Sydney Time (that’s my time for those who had a little too much thanksgiving cheer and are struggling to keep up) I held the first Build.Rank.Profit Webinar.
I sent out invites to the 200 guests who had requested to join and seeing as most were in the US – advised them that the time for them was going to be sometime on Sunday evening. Perfectly planned if you ask me. Sunday is the perfect day – and the evening is the perfect time… EVERYONE will be available…
*Meanwhile sometime in the early 17th century a bunch of Indians were helping some Pilgrims… (Personally I believe the purpose of which was to later create a Giving of Thanks that would ultimately ruin my Webinar.)
I later learned what everyone else in the Western world already knew – and as a result saw a drastic decline in the amount of people who actually attended the Webinar. (yeah well planned Alex)
So really this is just a quick post today to say thanks.
To the 43 people who attended -I apologise for the Echo some of you were hearing and thank you for supporting my first webinar
To the 167 people who did not make it – I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and apologise for scheduling my Webinar during this time.
…and to the 10 people I totally just created from nothing because of my inability to add up… Welcome to Reality! (OK then)
Want a Copy of the Webinar?
In case you really had a lot of Thanksgiving cheer and have no idea what I am talking about – the first ever Build.Rank.Profit Webinar was based on the Build Part of the niche website equation and more specifically centered around:
- How to automate/outsource as much of the initial process as possible – and why I don’t actually promote doing this
- How to use PLR effectively – and why it can actually be extremely effective when done right
- Authority sites vs. smaller more longtail keyword defined sites: Advantages and Disadvantages – and what’s the best way to monetize them?
- Points on how the initial keyword research play such a crucial roll in helping you build your sites framework
- Autoblogging vs. manual content creation – and how I actually use both methods in tandem.
- Buying and Selling sites – things to consider.
- How to make money from other sources without losing Amazon sales
- I have also included a list of Links and Resources – showing you exactly what the sites in question look like and what I use to build them. (Full disclosure here folks)
So.. If you want a copy and you are NOT on my list then I suggest you sign up quick smart – or you’ll be the one feeling like a turkey
Hang on just a minute! Isn’t Thanksgiving is where you traditionally eat a… oh Man, Now I Really Feel Like a Turkey!